- Max volume – allocates the maximum amount in each candle
- Auto – automatic selection of volume values for cluster highlighting
- Set – manual selection of volumes
- 1-st / 2-nd / 3-rd – manual filter settings
- Display horizontal histogram – horizontal volume histogram display
- Filter 1 / 2 / 3 – filter for horizontal volume
- Display vertical histogram – display of vertical histograms, namely
- Total volume – total volume in the candle
- Filter 1/2/3 – filters to highlight the desired volume
Displays the difference between the executed market orders for the purchase and sale, in the form of accumulation from the beginning of the construction of the chart. (Displayed as a line below the graph)
If it grows, then market orders are buying more than selling. Performing someone’s limit sales.
If it falls, it means market sales, perform limit purchases.