- In the blue zone, the price was kept from further falling. Rise bid orders.
- In the green zone bought the next ask. “cleared the zone”. a lot of sellers stood, after a strong movement before. Probably pump channel did it. Because your money is expensive to do.
- Lilac area – pinbar + stop correction.
- The orange zone is price holding, bid growth.
- From May 6, 19, to May 8, 19, the price remained almost unchanged. It was in the consolidation zone.
- By the amount of limit buyers (green line), there was a very high demand.
- Peak limit demand was before exiting consolidation